Climate Change

Return to Home page

Facts – from links to sources that know more than I:


Climate Change discussion usually start with everyone digging in and positioning themselves for battle based on political or economic priorities.  A fair and equal debate does not mean 1 scientist who is a climate change believer versus 1 scientist who denies climate change.  It is generally accepted that 97% of scientists believe climate change is real and is largely caused by man , leaving maybe 3% who deny it or are undecided.  Any debate or discussion aimed at understanding climate change and what we need to do about it must reflect this disparity, otherwise the discussion becomes unfairly tilted towards the deniers.  Sadly, this is probably the goal of much of our media as they continue to support multinational corporations in the carbon based energy business.

Advertisements
  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: